Are You Looking For the Best Rangefinder from Halo?
You have the passion for golf but lacking in considerable skills, are you thinking of giving up your competitive streak now? You shouldn’t! Skills are definitely paramount to scoring high but there are other things that can come to play. One of them is the right tools.
Other than buying the most reliable drivers and irons, you should also put the best golf rangefinder in your to-buy list. Trust me, you will improve your game so much, you won’t be able to go out there without your rangefinder in tow.
Why? Why is a golf rangefinder such a crucial piece of the device for golf enthusiasts like you?
Here’s the thing. Manually checking out yards and distance from the ball to your target is not only a real challenge, but it’s also quite impossible especially if you have bad eyesight or other playing “handicap”.
All golf players understand how important it is to get an accurate measurement of distance. This allows you to create a plan of action, determine the right swing and know which direction to hit your ball.
How would you like to get rid of your insecurities and just enjoy a great game of golf and impress all the other players with your advanced skills? Get a Halo Golf Rangefinder. Why I’m Suggesting you to go for Halo Rangefinders? Because they are always advanced Upgrading their Technologies and Provide their Customers the Best Possible Rangefinders at an affordable price. So, let the Halo Laser Rangefinders do the measuring for you and it’s up to you to execute the swing or the shot. Golf is not a walk in the park but with such a useful device on hand, you can make things easier, not to mention, more enjoyable for you.
Now, you are probably interested in checking out which Halo Golfing Rangefinders are there in store for you! You’ll find out soon enough that there are a hefty lot of quality rangefinders of Halo are available in stores. If you don’t want to go to all that trouble of reading dozens of reviews, keep reading this Halo rangefinder review.
Halo Rangefinder Review and the Best Models to Buy:
Halo rangefinders have managed to acquire a good reputation. But what really sets them apart from the rest of the rangefinder brands and models is their versatility. They are not only used for golfing but also for hunting! So if you are a self-confessed golfer and hunter, you definitely have to look for Halo rangefinders.
Go ahead and set your sights on these best-sellers:
If you’re trying to find the latest, greatest laser rangefinder then you need to look no further than the Halo XRT6 Laser Rangefinder. Incredibly tiny, it weighs an extraordinary 6.6 ounces, yet is packed with advanced functions.
Being so lightweight and compact makes it ideal for any golfer to take anywhere, without compromising on accuracy, measuring precise distances from 5 to 1000 yards.
The Halo XRT6 Laser Rangefinder uses sophisticated technology to be precise over extreme lengths and consistently accurate within 1 yard. Armed with that data you will know exactly which club to pick for that specific job.
It’s quick too, giving you the details in a matter of seconds. Simply hold the unit up and select your target to get an almost instant display of the distance reading, which can be given in US yards or a metric reading if you prefer. A real benefit to any experienced or novice golfer alike.
- Has a magnification of 6x.
- Suitable for use by any golfer anywhere in the world.
- Optics are multi-coated to ensure clarity and light transmission.
- Has scan mode which will display range finding whilst still panning with the device.
- It focuses on the pin only avoiding any background clutter.
Halo XRT6 Laser Rangefinder: Wrapping up
Overall it is one of the most popular golf rangefinders in the market place for good reasons, and well worth including in your armory.
The Halo XRT6 Laser Rangefinder is incredibly accurate, yet also extremely simple to use. It focuses precisely on the pin to make certain that it is not something in the background that is giving the distance reading.
Combined with its 1-yard variance even over the greatest distance this explains it’s rating as one of the most accurate golf laser rangefinders available.
What it looks like: Do you love all things tough and manly-looking? You’ll love this then! Halo Ballistic Zir1000 Rangefinder has an all-black casing with and a vertical structure for easier handling. As far as first impressions go, this equipment right here dazzles!
The manufacturing company also made this easier for active people like you to carry – it has a curved body so your hands can fit seamlessly, rubber details on the handle for better grip and angled lenses for more ergonomic usage. Appearance-wise, there’s very little you’ll find off-putting about it.
- One of the reasons why it is often pitted against competitors especially in Leupold rangefinder reviews is because of its stellar magnification. It offers 6x magnification – something that will definitely give you clear and accurate scanning of the area you are playing at.
- It boasts of +/- 1-yard precision that can also be found in other more expensive golf rangefinder models.
- It also takes into account terrains, slopes and hills in the course you are playing.
- Has been tried by rangers and hunters so you know it delivers when you are already in action.
- Straightforward. No need to tweak innumerable settings according to Halo rangefinder review! There’s even no need to read the manual! If you used a lot of frustratingly intricate rangefinders in the past, you might want to switch to a simpler technology like this.
What it looks like: The Halo XRT7-7 Laser Rangefinder looks a lot like the Halo XRT62-7. Same angled lens, same rubber grip structure. The only difference in its physical appearance is the color. This Halo XRT7-7 rangefinder has a taupe-colored body and a black hand grip with a red rim on the viewing lens.
- You get a reflective target of 900 yards. This is slightly more advanced than Halo X Ray 600’s 600 yards.
- It also boasts of 6x magnification technology and +/- 1-yard precision.
- It also takes into account slope and hill measurements.
- Lightweight and easy to carry around.
- Cheaper than other more sophisticated models.
- You can adjust the brightness by simply turning the rim of the eyepiece.
- 6x magnification
- Dusk-Dawn display mode
- 700 yard reflective range
What it looks like: Halo XRT62-7 Rangefinder looks like your run-of-the-mill rangefinder with a vertical lens system and a large eyepiece. Unlike other Wildgame Innovations, this doesn’t have an angled structure. It’s also a handsome, all-black piece that will definitely appeal to people looking for a utilitarian-looking device.
- It has the much-vaunted 6x magnification system that people rave about in Halo rangefinder review.
- Precise and clear ranging so you can get accurate measurements of distance.
- It offers waterproof functions, making this ideal to use even in drizzling weather conditions.
- No need to reactivate the laser when picking out the target. The Scan Mode already scans different targets in the area.
- It also comes with a power saving feature.
- One of the cheapest rangefinders you can find out there with the best entry-level features.
- Lightweight and straightforward, no-fuss features.
The Halo XR80038-8 Laser Range Finder is the only rangefinder around that can intuitively allow for slopes on the golf course.
It has an in-built digital inclinometer which can determine the level of elevation so that the reading gives an accurate pin distance no matter what slopes are found on the course.
This is the feature that makes the Halo XR80038-8 Laser Range Finder one of the most highly effective and useful ones in the marketplace.
There are 2 different models of the Halo XR80038-8 Laser Range Finder; the Slope edition and a Tournament version.
Both have some incredible features including 6x magnification, range of up to 800 yards as well as being 100% waterproof for usage on the worst days.
The Slope version is the much more favored edition as it has been rated as being more accurate, as well of course as having the Slope compensating feature.
However, if your regular course doesn’t have a lot of slopes then the Tournament model might satisfy your needs.
Whichever design you select you are guaranteed to have one of the most precise rangefinders at a great value cost.
- Only rangefinder that includes the slope detection feature.
- Available in 2 designs in case the Slope feature isn’t needed.
- Has magnification of 6x – a lot more than many other Rangefinders in this price bracket.
- 100% waterproof for use in any climate & weather conditions.
- Accurate to within 1 yard.
- Measures up to 800 yards.
Halo XR80038-8 Laser Range Finder Summary:
If you routinely play on courses that have a few inclines then the Halo XR80038-8 Laser Range Finder will definitely offer you more accurate distance measurements than other models.
It calculates and takes into account the elevations to be able to let you know exactly the distance to the pin within a yard. Thus helping you select the best club and become ever more accurate as you hone your shots.
In summary, Halo XR80038-8 Laser Range Finder offers super play features as well as distance measurements so precise that they are challenging to do better than.
- Maximum reflective range of 800 yards. Ergonomic design with non-slip grip. Accuracy: +/-one yard
- Scan mode allows you to range multiple targets at different yardages with only one click of the button
- Angle intelligence: calculate true horizontal distance of targets at any elevation. Weather resistant housing
Why You Should Buy Halo According to Halo Rangefinder Review?
You don’t have to read a lot of Halo rangefinder review and testimonials to understand that these rangefinder models are some of the most affordable ones in the market today.
I do suggest getting these products if:
- You want something basic and easy to use. One thing I gathered from these rangefinders is that they are functional but uncomplicated.
- You want something cheap. It can’t get any cheaper than these! Other golf rangefinder brands cost twice or three times as much!
- You want a starter rangefinder. If you just want to play around and familiarize yourself with how to use your rangefinder, get any of the products above because they’re the best you can get for an entry-level rangefinder.
Now, are you ready to buy your rangefinder? Heed the advice of Halo rangefinder review and get one for yourself. You deserve to improve your game!