Callaway 300 Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder Review
Callaway is well known for making some of the very top golfing equipment you can find. A lot of the best golfers around the circuit favor the Callaway branded clubs and accessories.
With the Callaway 300 Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder incorporating not only the best brand name in golf, and the top brand in the photo and ocular devices, you can be confident this is a high-end bit of kit.
The main job of the Callaway 300 Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder is to assist golfers to determine the length or range of their objective on the course.
Knowing exactly the distance needed to hit the green, and not the bunker lets you choose the right club for the job every time.
This rangefinder does a really great job of showing you accurate as well as rapid distances whenever you use it.
It can measure accurately as far as 550 yards, easily enough length for most golfers, and most courses.
Main Features of Callaway 300 Pro Rangefinder:
- Produced by a combination of 2 world-beating brands.
- Accurate distance measurements at up to 550 yards.
- Range of modes includes the first target feature.
- Simple to make use of.
- Bold color ensures you are unlikely to lose it.
Summary of Callaway 300 Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder Review:
The Callaway 300 Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder has excellent components put together in a feature-rich package, as you might anticipate stemming from such labels as Callaway. It’s capable of very accurate rangefinding at the same time as being quick and easy to use.
It will definitely assist you in gauging how far away the pin and hazards are. You may select your club wisely each time and improve your game continually.
All in all, this is an excellent rangefinder at a cost-effective price when compared with many other rangefinders on the market.
For accuracy and value for money, the Callaway 300 Pro Golf Laser Rangefinder is hard to beat!
- Slope feature measures angle of incline/decline and automatically calculates slope adjusted distance
- 6x magnification; range 5-1000 yards with +/- 1 yard accuracy
- Pin acquisition technology (P.A.T.) quickly locks onto the pin from up to 300 yards away